|Total Number: 13|
|Total Number: 20|
1. Two weeks training course on “Administration, Office management and communication” during August 04 to 16, 1999, organized by Graduate Training Institute, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh.
2.8. Completed the training course on “Scientific Report Writing” During May 28 to June 03, 2002, organized by Graduate Training Institute, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh.
3. Training course on “Training of Trainers” was successfully completed during July 13 to 25, 2002, organized by Graduate Training Institute, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh.
4. “Data Analysis: Excel and Mstatc” training course was taken during July 27 to August 08, 2002, from Graduate Training Institute, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh.
5. Having completed a short course on “Communicative English” arranged by department of languages during July to September, 2002, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh.
6. Successfully completed of “instructor Skills Workshop: Basic Performing series” during February 22 to March 6, 2003, organized by Graduate Training Institute, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh.
7. “Project Cycle management ant TAPP” course having completed during October 23 to 27, 2005, jointly organized by BAURES and Graduate Training Institute, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh.
8. Successfully completed the case study on ‘’ Rural Development via Economic Diversification- the Rural Tourism (The SR example)’’ held at the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Faculty of European Studies and Regional Development and Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovakia. During 4 to 29 August, 2008.
9. Attend to German language course held in JLU Giessen,Germany during June to Sept. 2010.
10. Participate in course of "Policy Analysis Matrix (PAM): theoretical foundation, quantitative specification and analyses, application examples" organized by JLU Giessen, Germany during 19-20 October 2010.
11. Participate to "Introduction to the statistics package SPSS" held in JLU Giessen, Germany during 15-18 March 2011.
12. Participate to "Introduction to STATA and Application to Statistics and Econometrics" held in JLU Giessen, Germany during 5-9 December 2011.
13. Participate to "Publishing and Writing Strategies for Agricultural Economists" held in JLU Giessen Germany from 19-23 March 2012.
14. Participate to " Efficiency and Productivity Analysis II: Stochastic Approach" held in GAU Göttingen, Germany from 26-30 March 2012.
15. Participate to" Economic Modelling with GAMS" held in JLU Giessen Germany from 07-11 March 2012.
16. Participated to “Biogas Compact Courses and Workshop 2012” held in University of Oldenburg, Germany during 20-25 April, 2012
.17 Successfully completed the course on “Basic Security in the Field II” organized by United Nations department of safety and Security, 24 July 2013
18. Participated to “Formulating Effective Capacity Development Programs at Country level” organized by The learning@fao Team, FAO Headquarter, Rome, Italy during 4-6 February, 2014
19. Successfully completed the course on “Teaching-Learning, Curriculum & Quality Assurance for University Teachers” conducted by Graduate Training Institute, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh during 23 to 28 September, 2014.
20. Participated in the workshop on “Agricultural Productivity Measurement” Conducted by National Productivity Organization, Tehran, Iran during 22-26 August 2015
|Total Number: 19|
1. Kabir, H., Yegbemey, R.N. and S. Bauer (2013). Factors determinants of biogas adoption in Bangladesh. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 28:881-889.
2. Rosaine,R N. Yegbemey, H. Kabir, J. A. Yabi, A. A. Paraïso, S. Bauer (2014). Management of the agricultural as coping mechanism to climate change: A Case Study of Maize Farming in Northern Benin, West Africa. Journal of Climate Change Management, 3:13-23.
3. Palash, M.S., H. Kabir, and S, Bauer (2015). Fish Farming Land Allocation in Northern Part of Bangladesh: Exploring Causes across the Farm Sizes. World Journal of Agricultural Research, Vol. 3, No. 6, pp 208-217
1. Karim, M.R., H.Kabir, and M.M. Rahman(2001), Profitability analysis of Broiler farming under Contract Farming System, The Bangladesh veterinarian 18(2): 153-159.
2. Haque, M.H., H. Kabir and M.H.Rahman(2002), Resource Productivity and Profitability of Nursery Fish Production in Selected Area on Bangladesh, Bangladesh J. on Train. and dev. Vol15 No.1&2: 95-99.
3. Kabir, H., M.M. Haque and M.H. Rahman (2003), Factors Affecting demand for Hired Labour and Wage Level in a Selected area of Bangladesh, Bangladesh, J. of Agril. Sci. 30(2): 325-330.
4. Kabir, H., M.R. Karim(2003), Profitability and Factors Affecting analysis The Broiler Production under Contract Farming System in Selected area of Bangladesh, Bangladesh J .Animal Sci., 32(1-2): 81-89.
5. Haque.M.M.,H.Kabir, M.H.Rahman and R.H. Sarwer(2003), An Empirical Study on Income and Efficiency of Pond Fish and Nursery Fish Production in Some Selected Areas of Pabna, Bangladesh, Bangladesh J. Fish. Research, 7(1):93-100.
6. Uddin.G.M.K., and H.Kabir (2004), A Comparative Impact on Micro nFinace Programme of Banchte Shekha and jgorani Chakra (NG Os) in Some Selected Areas of Jessore District, J.Bangladesh Agril. University,2(2): 371-374.
7. Rahman, M.H., M.A. Khan, H. Kabir and M.M. Rahman (2005), Profitability and Resource Use Efficiency of BR-29 Boro Paddy Production in Jamalpur District. J.Bangladesh Agril. University, 3(1):189-195.
8. Kabir, H.(2008) Technical Efficiency Of Small Scale Biogas Plants In Bangladesh: Using Data Envelopment Analysis. Journal of Bangladesh Agricultural Economics,16(1&2): 69-80.
9. Hannan, M M., A. Dutta, H. Kabir and M M Hannan.(2010).Household Demand for Dairy Products in Bangladesh: An Application of AIDS Model. J. Bangladesh Agril. University, 8(1):121-126
10. Kabir,H and M. Khan (2010). Using the Metafrontier Approach for Estimating Technical Efficiency and Technological Gaps of Biogas Plants under Different Regions in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Research Publications Journal, 4(1):31-40.
11. Kabir, H., M. S.Palash, and S. Bauer (2012). Appraisal of domestic biogas plants in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1&2: 71-89
12. Kabir, H., M. Musharraf, M. M Haque and M. Khan (2015).Technical efficiency of Boro production in Bangladesh: A case study of bio-slurry application. Journal of the Bangladesh Agricultural University, 13(1):101-108.
13. Rahman, M.Z., H. Kabir and M. Khan (2016). A study on brinjal production in Jamalpur district through profitability analysis and factors affecting the production. Journal of the Bangladesh Agricultural University, 14(1):113-118.
14. Kabir, H. M.A. Isjam, M. Khan and R. Rahman (2017). Managing sustainable Boro rice production through bio-slurry practice in Mymensingh district of Bangladesh. Journal of the Bangladesh Agricultural University, 15(2):304-308
15. Kabir,H. R. Rahman and M. F.,Boby, (2017). “Labor Migration from Farm to Non-farm activities: A case study of Bogra district in Bangladesh” Stamford Journal of Economics, 4(1):15-26
16. A. Khan, R. Rahman and H. Kabir (2018). "Profitability and factor Affecting the Mushroom Production in Savar Upazila of Dhaka". J. Environ. Sci. & Natural Resources, 11(1):81-84.
|Total Number: 13|
1. A Scientific Paper entitled ‘A Metafrontier Production Function for Estimation of Technical Efficiencies and Technological Gaps for Biogas Plants under Different Regions in Bangladesh’ presented in a seminar of ‘Einsatz erneuerbarer Energien-Berufsperspektiven’( Use of Renewable energy) organized by Afrikanisch-Asiatischen Studienforderung e.V. Gottingen(AASF) during 07-09 August, 2009, Gottingen, Germany.
2. DAAD Workshop on "Research in Agriculture: Prospects And Challenges" held in BAU, Bangladesh in 2010
3. Tropentag 2010 on "World Food System- A Contribution from Europe" held in University of Zurich, Switzerland
4. " Basic Compact Courses and Workshop 2012" held in Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Germany
5. Selected and participated as a Junior scientist in the International Fall Academy of the Right Livelihood College Campus Bonn “ The Economic of the Commons: reshaping Economics Education” from September 19-23, 2012 in Bonn, Germany.
6. Presented the paper in the 3rd International Conference on Environmental Aspects of Bangladesh (ICEAB 2012) held in University of Kitakyushu, Japan during October 13-14, 2012.
7. Participated in Millennium express Seminar "Gearing towards communityresiliency addressing the scarcity of productive resources" during 21-22 June, 2013 in Dortmund, Germany.
8. Participated in Graduate academy on "Nachhaltigkeit international gestalten" during 25-29 September, 2013, Wandlitz, Berlin, Germany.
9. Key not speaker on “PROSPECTS OF RENEWABLE ENERGY IN BANGLADESH” hold in University of Developing Alternatives (UODA), Dhanmondi, Dhaka on 13 June, 2015.
10. Participated in the Workshop of “Agricultural Productivity Measurement” held in Tehran, IR Iran, organized by Asian productivity Organization during 22-26 August 2015.
11. Presented a paper in the Workshop on “ Transforming to a Developed Economy through SDG Implementation” organized by Bangladesh Agricultural Economics held in Dhaka, during 28-29 March 2018.
12. Participated in a Workshop on "" Sustainable Sanitation Solutions organized by United Nationas Commission High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) held in Coxesbazar during 3-4 June 2018
13. Participation in the Alumni expert seminar "Management of Water Supply, Sanitation and hygiene linked Nutrition security for sustainable Development (WASH-NUT)" held in Pokhara, Nepal during 3-14 September 2018.
|No patent information available..|